The following statements reflect our current vision for learning and teaching.
- A community of learners where passions and strengths are utilised and children are at the centre of decision making. (This includes teachers making decisions that are best for learners and learners being involved in decision making.)
- Teachers and learners with a growth mindset who strive for excellence across the curriculum.
- Positive, collaborative relationships.
- Developing dispositions for successful lifelong learning.
- Critical and creative thinkers who engage in authentic learning and problem solving.
- Self-aware learners who drive their own learning. (Valuing student voice, managing self, giving children choice, ownership and flexibility over their learning, developing agency.)
- Effective use of digital technologies as a learning tool.